Oak veneer on mdf
- Wooden Bookacse / Display Cabinet / Storage Rack in Oak wood Finish
Product Size: 105X50X210 cms
- Packing Size :-115x60x220 cms
- No of Shelves : 4
- No of Drawer : 1
- Color : Natural oak
If the Kids’ space or any other room needs sprucing up then this rectangular classic book shelf is quite a treat for aesthetic appeal. It is a versatile piece of furniture that has multipurpose usage like as study Material in children’s’ room or as an coner side book shelf in Study room.
- Sculptured with one of the finest Engineered Wood, this classic bookcase shelf makes last for years.
- The book shelf is made from the solid engineered that gives an authentic traditional appeal to the shelf.
- The teak polish of this shelf makes it a versatile pick which can be matched with any kind of furniture and decor statement.
- The solid wooden structure has been carved with all the correct techniques and is well treated for prevention against termites and borers.
- The Shelves are well carved and enhance the appeal of the shelf.
- The shelf can easily withstand a number of heavy items placed on the polished and solid Shelf storage .
At SRK furnitures, this classic book shelf comes in 3 different versions of wood. Crafted with quality, this bookshelf is made a masterpiece with its striking features
- White wood looks dirty and drab because dust is easy to see on it. Fortunately, you can simply solve this issue by wiping down your furniture once a week with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Instead of using a feather duster, choose a dusting cloth. Cloths are more effective in removing dust and less prone to leave scratches on your furniture.
- Most oil and grease stains on white wood furniture can be removed using a little dish soap, just like any other kind of grime.
- Murphy Oil Soap or Fuller's Oil Soap are two examples of soaps designed specifically for wood that work well.
- Don’t forget to wipe the area dry when you’re done.
- If the little one at home has scribbled this beautiful white dresser then just dab little murphy oils soap and wipe off clean.
- Never in the least try to scrub on the cabinet. It may take off the paint and polish.