Study Wooden Computer Table Engineered Wood Study Table Walnut Finish Work from home desk.
Material - Engeneer wood
Product Size : (lxbxh) 75X50X75 cm
Knocked Down : Yes
Packaging Colli in nos : 1
Color :- Teak finish
No of Drawer :- 1
No of Shelves :- 1
If the Kids’ space or any other room needs sprucing up then this rectangular classic table is quite a treat for aesthetic appeal. It is a versatile piece of furniture that has multipurpose usage like as study table in children’s’ room or as an extra side table in dining room.
At SRK furnitures, this classic study table comes in 3 different versions of wood. Crafted with quality, this table is made a masterpiece with its striking features.
- Sculptured with one of the finest woods, sagwan, this classic study table makes last for years.
- The table top is made from the solid oakwood that gives an authentic traditional appeal to the table.
- The teak polish of this table makes it a versatile pick which can be matched with any kind of furniture and decor statement.
- The solid wooden structure has been carved with all the correct techniques and is well treated for prevention against termites and borers.
- The lathed legs are well carved and enhance the appeal of the table.
- The table can easily withstand a number of heavy items placed on the polished and solid table top.
This classic study table in sagwan wood with carved legs is sculptured with utmost attention to provide the superior quality of furniture that gives an elegant appeal to your space. It just needs a little care to keep the elgance intact.
- Dust, crumbs, and filth can be eliminated by wiping the surface with a microfiber cloth that is only slightly damp.
- A wood table shouldn't be put immediately close to or over a heat register. Temperature fluctuations could cause the wood to crack or deform.
- Use a placemat to protect your table instead of setting hot or cold plates or serving dishes straight on it.
- Spills should be cleaned up as soon as you notice them on the table.
- Don't let the table air dry after cleaning. To make sure all the moisture is removedfrom the table straight away, use a dry towel.